Monday

Fall Menu Plan with Photos, Recipes & Blog Hop

Welcome to a new week of Menu planning! I find that it isn't easy to Menu Plan too far ahead with my 3 teens. Between their work, school and other activities I don't know how much to cook. I just keep trying to be flexible. How do you deal with constant changes?

beans
(Calico Baked Beans by Semi Homemade Mom photo & recipe below)


Don't forget to check the new coupon post for the newest online printable coupons this week. Sometimes I plan my menu according to the coupons that I print off. Do you do this?

Can you check out my latest video review on The Smart Cooking Guide? I would really appreciate it! It is a quick video on a larger George Forman Grill-Grand Champ Extra Value Grill. Now that I have used both for several months, I think that I prefer this one over the  George Forman Grill with removable plates. What do you think? Do you use either grill?

What a crazy week. I just realized that I planned 2 pasta dishes and 2 types of pizza. Oh well the teens will love it!

Link up your menu and tasty recipes, visit those that linked up and next week the top 2 most clicked will get featured! Have a super week!

Here is my menu plan. I've added in 2 recipes from last weeks links.

menu plan

Monday-Apple Stuffed French Toast, bacon (Sunday leftovers)
Pizza

Tuesday-BLT Pizza

Wednesday- Calico Baked Beans by Semi Homemade Mom- She said these are a side dish or can be eaten as a meal. I would use it as the main meal. I love cooking legumes and can't wait to try this one!


Thursday- Beef and Snow Pea Stir Fry, "Veggie Fried Rice" (not fried but so tasty) and Crab Rangoons

Weekend-Speedy Sausage Muffins and Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins by Semi Homemade Mom (the above picture belongs to her.)


Sweets- Peanut Butter Brownie Muffins
Fall Menu Plan

Feature Menu- Last week's featured menu is from The Fit Family's Funhouse.

I've linked up at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday link up and always check out 3 Boys and a Dogmenus. I will pin some of the below post on Pinterest as I have time! If you do pin my post, please leave a comment and I will be sure to get yours pinned. Thanks!


Have a super weekend! Remember link up menus & recipes. I will pick to to try next week and feature you on my menu plan!

3 comments:

  1. Susie, thanks so much for featuring my recipes and I hope you enjoy both! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party Susie!
    I'm adding soups to our menu now. We eat soup all-year-round on Fri-night, but now I'm adding it also during the week ( I LOVE soups)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Peanut Butter Brownie Muffins look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips