Monday

Menu Plan & Tasty Recipes Blog Hop

(YES friends I'm repeating my menu and linky below. Still link up and I will pick my favorites in 2 weeks. We only ate half this menu so we will finish up the other half this week! Thanks for stopping in.)

Ready for a new week of cooking? I haven't posted much of a menu plan the past month because I haven't been cooking. Hubby was gone for a month and when he is gone I don't cook much. We ate light meals or ate out. The summer schedule is crazy around here and I never knew when we would be all home to eat. So this week I plan on cooking.
Monday-
Asian Chicken Salad with Cilantro Dressing-I'm buying a cooked chicken at the store.
Fruit & Yogurt

Tuesday-
BLT Pizza (teens love this)
Huge salad using fresh garden tomatoes
Wednesday- Makin' Breakfast
French Toast Casserole- for kids
Crustless Spinach Quiche- healthier choice for me and I'm leaving out the potatoes to cut down on the carbs.
Fruit Salad Kabobs
Thursday-
Crock Pot Italian Sausage & Peppers- Three choices with this meal. Eat with pasta, eat as a sandwich or eat just sausage and veggies on a plate. I will give the family a choice. They will pick choice 1 or 2 and either way I will eat mine without the bread or pasta to cut down on my carbs. I could use whole wheat pasta but no one likes it around here but me.
No bake peanut butter bars
Friday- (left overs) and/or Homemade Pizza

Saturday- Happy Birthday to Me! 

My ideal meal (where calories do not count this day)
Sushi
Japanese Fried Rice
Hot Fudge Brownie, Caramel, Whipped Cream Sundae
Fun tropical drinks
Coffee (sipped in a Paris cafe)

Sunday- No cooking. Check my Recipe Box for something fun.

Link up your menu plan below or any recipes you want to share. You can also link up any craft that is food related.


Next week I will picked a few of the most clicked recipes to feature in and try in our menu! So link up something good :)


Oh and check here and here for new coupons before you go shopping!
I link up at orgjunkie.com and always check out 3 Boys and a Dog menu!




9 comments:

  1. that french toast casserole looks so yummmy! can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!
    Everything looks delicious at the party today. Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crustless spinach quiche looks yummy! I will have to add it to my next menu plan. Thanks for the link party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an informative blog! We share a name; my dad used to call me SusieQ. Just like you, I have started working out (again). My favorite breakfast dish is Sausage Egg Cheese Casserole. Thanks for the chances to win the Gooseberry Patch cookbook on Breakfasts and Brunches! P.S. On the parfait recipe, you might want to delete the "i" in "brain and raisin cereal." Best wishes, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie today.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    The crustless spinach quiche looks delicious. I'll have to check out the recipe.
    You have some wonderful meals planned this week.
    The humidity has arrived in Las Vegas. It has me wishing for our dry hot days.
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

    Thanks for another party :)
    The FrenchToast Casserole looks great to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog. Recipes sounds wonderful. Can't wait to try some. The French Toast Casserole will be my first. Come and browse through my recipes. I love to swap recipes... Thank you, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting. Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips